These cute little puffs are the hit of almost any menu! From a wedding rehearsal dinner to Super Bowl party, I make them for all occasions. —Annie Darling, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, red pepper, onion, lemon juice, dill and pepper until blended.
- Cut each biscuit in half horizontally; press into greased miniature muffin cups. Place a rounded tablespoonful of cream cheese mixture in each cup.
- Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve warm. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Originally published as Sour Cream Cheese Puffs in Taste of Home August/September 2009, p22
Reviews for Sour Cream Cheese Puffs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review