- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, red pepper, onion, lemon juice, dill and pepper until blended.
- Cut each biscuit in half horizontally; press into greased miniature muffin cups. Place a rounded tablespoonful of cream cheese mixture in each cup.
- Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve warm. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Reviews for Sour Cream Cheese Puffs
"These were gross - threw them out"
"So good! I made this recipe for a dinner I held at my house and people couldn't stay out of them."
"Everyone knows there's a "password protected" community............so why post this here and we can't access the recipe without the "special" membership? Yes I subscribe to TOH but honestly I have enough passwords in my life to remember without joining something else new. *sigh*"
"VERY, VERY GOOD. VISITORS LOVED THEM.I WILL BE MAKING THEM AGAIN TO PUT IN THE FREEZER TO HAVE ON HAND."