- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon; set aside. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream, beating well after each addition.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan; sprinkle with half of the pecan mixture. Gently top with remaining batter and pecan mixture.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 16 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Sour Cream Bundt Coffee Cake
Sort By :
"Made this the night before for Thanksgiving Morning. Was easy and really good. I did have to add a little more sour cream and next time may add a bit of butter to the pecan crumble but I do really like the recipe and will probably try w different fruits and cream cheese variations too...."
"Excellent cake..moist and flavorful..dont change a thing!!"
"This coffee cake is outstanding! I've taken it to several church functions and it always gets rave reviews."
"This recipe is perfect! very tasty and moist, was a hit!"
"This is a family favorite."