- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; shape into a
- round loaf. Place in a greased 2-qt. round baking dish. Cover and
- let rise until doubled, about 40 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Melt
- remaining butter; brush over bread. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Remove from pan to a wire rack to cool. Yield: 1 loaf.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 156 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 186 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.