- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and 3/4 cup sugar. In a small bowl, combine eggs and sour cream; stir into the dry ingredients just until combined. Fold in blueberries.
- Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Sprinkle with remaining sugar. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in muffin comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins
Sort By :
"Afteri added to recipe!!se were great but I only put 1/2 of cup sour cream and1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce! I added this!! Now there good!"
"There were SO many good reviews that I thought this was a sure thing. They were alright."
"I made these in a jumbo muffin pan, lowering the oven to 350! They did turn out beautiful! I love the moist texture! I felt that it was a bit too much sour cream tasting for my taste! However, they will be eaten, they a re good!! Easy as well!!"
"I used 2% fat Greek yogurt instead of sour cream. They weren't bad but I wasn't particularly impressed with them."
"I divided this recipe in half, since there are only three in our family. I'm sorry that I did.... as these came out so DEE-LISH - I'm sure I will be making more tomorrow!!!I also substituted the sugar for 4 packets of Splenda (remember, I only used half of all ingredients).Also, I baked at 400 degrees for exactly 19 minutes - I used small muffin tins (the kind that you buy at the dollar store that are 6 muffins to a tin), and used parchment liners.They came out perfect! The sour cream made these muffins so moist and tasty.TY for sharing. I normally NEVER bake, but most recently was told by my doctor that I have to cut my sugar consumption, I figured that I'd give it a try. The muffins that they sell at ShopRite that use artificial sweeteners are normally tasteless and hard. Not these!!!TY again!"