When we were growing up, my mom made these warm, delicious muffins on chilly mornings. I'm now in college and enjoy baking them for friends. —Tory Ross, Cincinnati, Ohio
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and 3/4 cup sugar. In a small bowl, combine eggs and sour cream; stir into the dry ingredients just until combined. Fold in blueberries.
- Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Sprinkle with remaining sugar. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in muffin comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins in Quick Cooking May/June 2003, p19
Reviews for Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review