Sour Cream Biscuits
Biscuit recipes that feed a few are hard to come by. I couldn't wait to try these.Nell Jones, Smyrna, Georgia
4 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min.
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine flour and baking
- soda. Stir in sour cream and oil just until moistened. Turn onto a
- floured surface; knead 4-6 times. Roll out to 3/4-in. thickness; cut
- with a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Lightly spray tops with cooking
- spray. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 210 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 461 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.