Sour Cream and Dill Mashed Potatoes
The recipe for Dilly Mashed Potatoes comes for Theresa Evans of Spencerport, New York. "My grandmother has made these for me every time I've visited her for the past 24 years since she knows I love dill," notes Theresa. "They're terrific anytime."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender; drain. Mash with
- remaining ingredients. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 225 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 375 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.