Sour Cream 'n' Chive Potatoes Recipe
- 5-1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; cover with water. Add 1 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are very tender. Drain well.
- 2. In a large bowl, mash the potatoes, sour cream, milk and butter. Add the chives, pepper and remaining salt; mix well. Yield: 10-12 servings.
3/4 cup: 201 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 648mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Sour Cream 'n' Chive Potatoes
"Wow, these are so good! We left the skins on for sure.~ Theresa"
"These were very good. I left the skins on and just cubed and boiled them. They were delicious!"