Sour Cream 'n' Chive Potatoes Recipe
- 5-1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; cover with water. Add 1 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are very tender. Drain well.
- 2. In a large bowl, mash the potatoes, sour cream, milk and butter. Add the chives, pepper and remaining salt; mix well. Yield: 10-12 servings.
3/4 cup: 201 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 648mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Sour Cream 'n' Chive Potatoes
"Wow, these are so good! We left the skins on for sure.~ Theresa"
"These were very good. I left the skins on and just cubed and boiled them. They were delicious!"