Sour Cream & Chive Biscuits
Chives add a nice, mild onion flavor to just about any dish, be it soup, dip, baked potato or buttery spread. They really are a nice touch in these biscuits from Priscilla Gilbert of Indian Harbour Beach, Florida.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and
- chives. Stir in water and sour cream just until moistened.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto a baking sheet coated with
- cooking spray. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve
- warm. Yield: 16 biscuits.
Nutritional Facts: 1 biscuit equals 112 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 287 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.