- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in soup and soup mix; heat through. Stir in cheese until melted. Place about 1/3 cupful on each bun. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Souper Joes
Sort By :
"My family loves this recipe! Have to comment on the first review here though. What you made was not even the same recipie. Why did you even bother to write your review in the first place? Not even the same recipie!"
"I wasn't sure how it would turn out because I had to make substitutions. I used ground turkey, cream of broccoli soup, 1 T Lipton vegetable soup mix, onion powder, garlic salt, 1 C shredded cheddar and served it open-face on toast. It was so fast and we loved it! My husband said that I could make it again any time..."
"It is so hard to find a meal that everyone at the table likes with picky eaters, but this one is a winner. The whole family loves it. Will definitely make again."