Souped-Up Pork Supper Recipe
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup sliced green pepper
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Hot cooked rice or noodles
- 1. Place pork chops in a microwave-safe dish with bone side facing the center. In a bowl, combine the soup, soup mix, onion, green pepper and mushrooms; pour over chops.
- 2. Cover and microwave at 50% power for 22-26 minutes, turning dish every 5 minutes and turning chops once. Serve over rice or noodles. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Souped-Up Pork Supper
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.