Souped-Up Pork Supper Recipe
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup sliced green pepper
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Hot cooked rice or noodles
- Place pork chops in a microwave-safe dish with bone side facing the center. In a bowl, combine the soup, soup mix, onion, green pepper and mushrooms; pour over chops.
- Cover and microwave at 50% power for 22-26 minutes, turning dish every 5 minutes and turning chops once. Serve over rice or noodles. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Souped-Up Pork Supper in Quick Cooking March/April 2003, p61
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now
Reviews for Souped-Up Pork Supper
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review