Serve up this soup with corn bread and fruit and you have a delicious and simple supper.—Eleanor Holmes, Fairview, Oklahoma
- 2 pounds ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed minestrone soup, undiluted
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/4 ounces) Mexican diced or stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 to 1 cup mild, medium or hot picante sauce
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Mix well and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes. Yield: 8-10 servings (10 cups).
Originally published as Soup in a Hurry in Country Ground Beef 1993, p11
Reviews for Soup in a Hurry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 22, 2013
"My hard to please husband loved it!"