Serve up this soup with corn bread and fruit and you have a delicious and simple supper.—Eleanor Holmes, Fairview, Oklahoma
- 2 pounds ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed minestrone soup, undiluted
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/4 ounces) Mexican diced or stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 to 1 cup mild, medium or hot picante sauce
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Mix well and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes. Yield: 8-10 servings (10 cups).
Originally published as Soup in a Hurry in Country Ground Beef 1993, p11
Reviews for Soup in a Hurry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 22, 2013
"My hard to please husband loved it!"