- 4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with waxed paper; grease
- the paper and set aside. In a saucepan, combine flour and mayonnaise
- until smooth. In a large bowl, whisk flour and mayonnaise until
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg yolks until thickened; add milk, salt
- and pepper. Whisk into mayonnaise mixture; cook over medium-low heat
- until slightly thickened, about 7 minutes. Remove from the heat;
- cool for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gradually
- fold into mayonnaise mixture. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Run a knife
- around edges to loosen; invert onto a kitchen towel. Gently peel off
- waxed paper. Combine the ham, cheese, parsley and onions; sprinkle
- over souffle to within 1 in. of edges. Roll up from short side.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Cover and refrigerate until
- completely cooled, about 2 hours or overnight.
- In a blender, combine the parsley sauce ingredients; cover and
- process until almost smooth. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or
- overnight. In a small bowl, combine mustard sauce ingredients;
- refrigerate until serving.
- To reheat souffle, cover and bake at 375° for 40-50 minutes or
- until heated through. In a small saucepan, heat parsley sauce over
- medium heat until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly; cook
- and stir 1 minute longer. Cut souffle with a serrated knife; serve
- with parsley sauce and mustard sauce. Yield: 8 servings (about 2
- cups parsley sauce and 1-1/4 cup mustard sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 699 calories, 64 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 425 mg cholesterol, 1,023 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein.