- food processor container. With motor running, slowly add 2
- tablespoons oil through opening in cover, processing until combined.
- Season with salt, as desired. Set aside.
- Combine tomatoes, cheese, olives and basil in medium bowl. Add
- remaining 1 tablespoon oil and vinegar; toss well.
- Place beef steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill,
- covered, 11 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill,
- 12 to 16 minutes) for medium-rare (145°F) to medium (160°F)
- doneness, turning occasionally.
- Remove; let stand 5 minutes. Carve steaks into slices; season with
- salt, as desired. Evenly divided spinach mixture among 6 plate. Top
- with beef slices; spoon tomato salad over beef. Garnish with basil,
- if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.