- medium heat until tender. Stir in the flour, salt, paprika and
- pepper until blended.
- Gradually stir in milk and broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for
- 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the shrimp, 3 tablespoons
- cheese, parsley and basil; heat through. Spoon sauce over fish;
- sprinkle with cayenne and remaining cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 338 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 224 mg cholesterol, 741 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 52 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 7 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now