Sole in Herbed Butter Recipe
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 pounds sole fillets
- Fresh dill and lemon wedges, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the butter, dill, onion powder, garlic powder, salt if desired and pepper.
- 2. Transfer to a large skillet; heat on medium heat until melted. Add the sole and saute several minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Garnish with dill and lemon if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
One serving (prepared with reduced-fat margarine and without added salt) equals 256 calories, 12 g fat (0 saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 303 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 35 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4-1/2 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Sole in Herbed Butter
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.