Sole in Herbed Butter Recipe
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 pounds sole fillets
- Fresh dill and lemon wedges, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, dill, onion powder, garlic powder, salt if desired and pepper.
- Transfer to a large skillet; heat on medium heat until melted. Add the sole and saute several minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Garnish with dill and lemon if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sole in Herbed Butter(3)
Sort By :
This is one of the most requested recipes that I make for my family. It's very easy to make and sooo good!
I love this recipe. Not only is it delicious, but it is especially attractive. Mine looked like the picture, so I would serve this to company. I like dill so I might increase that next time.
My only advice is to make sure that you mix up the spices very well. I didn't apparently and some of the fish was much too salty and it was because it wasn't mixed up well. Great recipe, will use again!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >