This recipe is requested often in my family. I don't mind making it often..it's easy to prepare and it is ready in minutes.—Marilyn Paradis, Woodburn, Oregon
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 pounds sole fillets
- Fresh dill and lemon wedges, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, dill, onion powder, garlic powder, salt if desired and pepper.
- Transfer to a large skillet; heat on medium heat until melted. Add the sole and saute several minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Garnish with dill and lemon if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sole in Herbed Butter in Taste of Home October/November 1994, p11
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sole in Herbed Butter
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review