- 4 sole fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Place the sole in an ungreased microwave-safe 11-in. x 7-in. dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley and lemon juice; pour over fillets. Sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Microwave, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sole Fillets in Lemon Butter in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p56
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sole Fillets in Lemon Butter
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 11, 2012
"I am always mistrustful of microwave recipes, but this one made a believer out of me! easy and delicious!"