“This is such a speedy, no-fuss and delicious way to prepare fish!” raves Barbara Sharon of Plymouth, Wisconsin. “My son started requesting this 'fish with crackers' as a little boy, and he still asks for it as an adult today.”
- 4 sole fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Place the sole in an ungreased microwave-safe 11-in. x 7-in. dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley and lemon juice; pour over fillets. Sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Microwave, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sole Fillets in Lemon Butter in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p56
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sole Fillets in Lemon Butter
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review