- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- In a bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar; add the egg and mix well. Combine dry ingredients; add alternately with milk to creamed mixture. Stir in zucchini, nuts, raisins and orange peel. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cookies are set. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Reviews for Soft Zucchini Spice Cookies(7)
Sort By :
These were a hit with everyone. I doubled the recipe and it wasn't enough!
The dough was very runny and the cookies were flat as pancakes :-) I don't know if the measurements are off on the recipe but my husband that has been a baker for 40 years said he thinks so.........
might make again, but with a few alterations...batter was a bit thin, and cookies came out flat...would probably add at least another 1/4 c. flour ....cookies were not terribly sweet, and could use a little more sugar, so would probably add another 1/4 c. br. sugar....i got 48 cookies (level T.)...baked on parchment paper, so there was no need to grease the pan....the flavor was good.
I am making them now, couln't find the recipe.
Very yummy, wouldn't change a thing!