Soft Vegetable Tacos Recipe
- 1-2/3 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 small zucchini, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, saute the corn, zucchini and onion in oil until tender.
- Stir in beans and salsa. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon a heaping 1/3 cupful onto half of each tortilla; top with sour cream and cheese. Fold tortilla over filling. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Soft Vegetable Tacos(9)
Sort By :
Excellent taste and so easy to make. I add extra salsa and some chili powder because I like spicy. This recipe also keeps well in fridge and is easily warmed in microwave wrapped in a tortilla. Great to take for lunches.
Wonderful blend of flavors! And easy to make! I made a vegan, no-cholesterol version using Daiya cheddar cheese and Tofutti sour cream. I also added some lightly browned seitan, for extra protein and chewiness.
Wonderful blend of flavors! And easy to make, even for a weeknight! I made a vegan, no-cholesterol version using Daiya cheddar cheese and Tofutti sour cream. I also added some lightly browned seitan for some extra protein and chewiness.
Fast, easy, and healthy! I add a little low-sodium taco seasoning and pepper flakes to enhance the flavor. This recipe is one of our favorites!
Very good. I added a table spoon of taco seasoning. My husband used the left overs to put in his morning omellete
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Squash Recipes >