Soft Pretzels with Mustard Recipe
This double feature of dippers and sauce takes only a short time to prepare. The little pretzels are easily shaped using refrigerated breadstick dough. While they bake, mix together the mustard dip.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- Coarse salt
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1. On an unfloured surface, roll each breadstick into a 20-in. rope; twist into a pretzel shape. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Brush with egg white and sprinkle with salt.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 10-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to a wire rack. For mustard dip, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with pretzels. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 109 calories, 2g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 451mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Soft Pretzels with Mustard
Reviewed May. 17, 2009
"instead of salt, add sesame seeds."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC