Soft Pretzels with Mustard Recipe
This double feature of dippers and sauce takes only a short time to prepare. The little pretzels are easily shaped using refrigerated breadstick dough. While they bake, mix together the mustard dip.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- Coarse salt
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1. On an unfloured surface, roll each breadstick into a 20-in. rope; twist into a pretzel shape. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Brush with egg white and sprinkle with salt.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 10-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to a wire rack. For mustard dip, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with pretzels. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 109 calories, 2g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 451mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (7g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Soft Pretzels with Mustard
Reviewed May. 17, 2009
"instead of salt, add sesame seeds."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC