Soft Pretzels with Mustard Recipe
This double feature of dippers and sauce takes only a short time to prepare. The little pretzels are easily shaped using refrigerated breadstick dough. While they bake, mix together the mustard dip.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- Coarse salt
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- On an unfloured surface, roll each breadstick into a 20-in. rope; twist into a pretzel shape. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Brush with egg white and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 375° for 10-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to a wire rack. For mustard dip, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with pretzels. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Soft Pretzels with Mustard in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p58
Reviews for Soft Pretzels with Mustard(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >