Soft Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
These soft cookies are a favorite of relatives and friends. When I double the recipe and take them to work, they always disappear.
- 1 jar (12 ounces) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon corn syrup
- 4-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup (6 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- 1. In a large bowl, cream the peanut butter, butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in baking soda, vanilla and corn syrup. Stir in the oats, chips and toffee bits.
- 2. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 6-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 196 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 155 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Soft Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC