- floured surface; divide into 32 pieces. Shape each piece into an
- 8-in. rope. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Cover and
- let rise for 15 minutes.
- Beat cold water and remaining egg; brush over breadsticks. Sprinkle
- half with sesame seeds and half with poppy seeds. Bake at 350°
- for 16-22 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 breadstick equals 81 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 132 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.