Soft Macaroons Recipe
- 1 pint pineapple or orange sherbet, softened
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 6 cups flaked coconut
- 1. In a large bowl, combine sherbet, almond extract and dry cake mix; mix well. Stir in the coconut.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 6 dozen.
1 each: 76 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 68mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Soft Macaroons
"Rhonda made these for us in Dec.2007. They were very good, soft and chewy.Helen These are a keeper!!"