Soft Macaroons Recipe
- 1 pint pineapple or orange sherbet, softened
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 6 cups flaked coconut
- 1. In a large bowl, combine sherbet, almond extract and dry cake mix; mix well. Stir in the coconut.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 6 dozen.
1 each: 76 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 68mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Soft Macaroons
"Rhonda made these for us in Dec.2007. They were very good, soft and chewy.Helen These are a keeper!!"