- 1 pint pineapple or orange sherbet, softened
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 6 cups flaked coconut
- In a large bowl, combine sherbet, almond extract and dry cake mix; mix well. Stir in the coconut.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Originally published as Soft Macaroons in Quick Cooking March/April 2003, p62
Reviews for Soft Macaroons
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 22, 2007
"Rhonda made these for us in Dec.2007. They were very good, soft and chewy.Helen These are a keeper!!"