Soft Lemonade Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- Additional sugar
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine flour and baking soda; add to the creamed mixture alternately with 1/3 cup lemonade concentrate, beating well after each addition.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 8 minutes. Remove to wire racks. Brush with 1/2 cup lemonade concentrate; sprinkle with sugar. Cool. Yield: 6 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Soft Lemonade Cookies(28)
Sort By :
These are a nice light, summer cookie. As far as previous comments, I refrigerate most cookie batter, just because. So, this one benefited from that! I also used pink lemonade, and made a pink lemonade icing. MMM!
wow. These cookies turned out nothing like the picture. Flat and brown, no peaks...not much flavor. I will not make these again. I would rather have made my lemonade concentrate into juice to drink!
Made these for a BBQ party. As previously commented, they were totally flat, nothing like the picture. They were very light but added two brushes of the lemonade concentrate to get more flavor.
Just made these cookies and followed instructions to the 't" and they were flat, some were doughy at 8 minutes. Put them in for another 4 minutes and they were better. Perhaps the receipe needs to state that the dough is to be refrigerated prior to baking. I was disappointed. I made a tart lemon frosting as I didn't enjoy the brushed lemon on the cookies, not lemony enough.