- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 Eggland's Best® Egg
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, beat sugar and oil until blended. Beat in egg; beat in honey and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; gradually add to sugar mixture and mix well (dough will be stiff). Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned. Cool for 1 minute before removing from pan to a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 16 cookies.
Reviews for Soft Honey Cookies
Sort By :
This maybe my NEW favorite cookie! Everyone liked them :)
Not sure why, but mine turned out pretty awful. They tasted too sugary or something.
not so great have had better
I left the do dough in the fridge over night, then baked them. They came out fluffy and light.
By the way, when I doubled the recipe and got 46 1T sized cookies they were 52.5 cal each.