- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased
- baking sheets. Press four blueberries into each cookie to resemble a
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Remove from pans to
- wire racks to cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, mix glaze ingredients until smooth. Spoon over warm
- cookies. Let stand until set. Store in airtight containers. Yield:
- about 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 114 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 74 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.