- Cover and bake 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until meat is very tender. Remove
- to a serving platter and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper and broth until smooth;
- stir into pan juices. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and
- stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve steak and gravy with
- noodles or mashed potatoes if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 213 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 424 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.