VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 cups fudge brownie fish-shaped grahams (about 24 ounces), divided
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup Biscoff creamy cookie spread
- 3 cups plus 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, divided
- 8 pretzel rods, halved
- Pulse 1 cup grahams in a food processor until fine crumbs form. In a large bowl, beat butter, Nutella, cookie spread and 3 cups confectioners' sugar until smooth; stir in crumbs.
- Mold 1/4 cup dough around a pretzel rod in a cone shape to within 1 in. of top; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Starting at the bottom, insert tail ends of fish grahams, flat side up, into dough to resemble a pinecone, trimming tails of fish as needed near the top. Using kitchen scissors, cut off tip of pretzel; place a small amount of dough on top of pretzel. Repeat with remaining dough and pretzels.
- Dust pinecones with remaining confectioners' sugar. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 16 cookies.
Originally published as Snowy Pinecones in Cookies & Candies Bookazine 2016
Reviews forSnowy Pinecones
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2016
"This is brilliant!"