- 8 cups fudge brownie fish-shaped grahams (about 24 ounces), divided
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup Biscoff creamy cookie spread
- 3 cups plus 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, divided
- 8 pretzel rods, halved
- Pulse 1 cup grahams in a food processor until fine crumbs form. In a large bowl, beat butter, Nutella, cookie spread and 3 cups confectioners' sugar until smooth; stir in crumbs.
- Mold 1/4 cup dough around a pretzel rod in a cone shape to within 1 in. of top; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Starting at the bottom, insert tail ends of fish grahams, flat side up, into dough to resemble a pinecone, trimming tails of fish as needed near the top. Using kitchen scissors, cut off tip of pretzel; place a small amount of dough on top of pretzel. Repeat with remaining dough and pretzels.
- Dust pinecones with remaining confectioners' sugar. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 16 cookies.
Originally published as Snowy Pinecones in Cookies & Candies Bookazine 2016
Reviews for Snowy Pinecones
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2016
"This is brilliant!"