Snowy Cherry Trifles Recipe
This recipe relies on store-bought angel food cake, canned pie filling and a few other convenience items for swift preparation.—May Evans, Corinth, Kentucky
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 4 cups cubed angel food cake
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Add milk; beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and cake cubes.
- 2. Transfer to individual serving dishes. Combine pie filling and almond extract; spoon over cake mixture. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 432 calories, 16 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 433 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Snowy Cherry Trifles
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC