Snowy Cherry Trifles Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 4 cups cubed angel food cake
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Add milk; beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and cake cubes.
- 2. Transfer to individual serving dishes. Combine pie filling and almond extract; spoon over cake mixture. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 432 calories, 16g fat (12g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 433mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (53g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Snowy Cherry Trifles
"This was yummy!!! I used lite cream cheese, Splenda, fat-free milk, lite whipped topping, store bought angel food cake, and lite pie filling. It still tasted just as sweet as if I had used the fattening stuff. I made this when my boyfriend was over, and he absolutely loved it, and he's picky about his sweets. I'll make it on a regular basis. This one is definitely a keeper."