This recipe relies on store-bought angel food cake, canned pie filling and a few other convenience items for swift preparation.—May Evans, Corinth, Kentucky
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 4 cups cubed angel food cake
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Add milk; beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and cake cubes.
- Transfer to individual serving dishes. Combine pie filling and almond extract; spoon over cake mixture. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Snowy Cherry Trifles in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p21
Reviews for Snowy Cherry Trifles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review