Store-bought peanut butter sandwich cookies create the frames for these sweet snowshoes that are drizzled with melted chocolate. Pretzel sticks threaded with mini marshmallows make accompanying poles that kids of all ages can assemble.
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + setting.
- 12 Nutter Butter peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 12 miniature marshmallows
- 12 pretzel sticks
- Place cookies on a wire rack over a large piece of waxed paper.
- Drizzle chocolate over cookies in a crisscross pattern to form
- snowshoes. Let stand until chocolate has hardened. For ski poles,
- thread a marshmallow on one end of each pretzel stick. Serve a set
- of poles with a pair of snowshoes. Yield: 6 servings.