Snowshoe Cookies Recipe
Store-bought peanut butter sandwich cookies create the frames for these sweet snowshoes that are drizzled with melted chocolate. Pretzel sticks threaded with mini marshmallows make accompanying poles that kids of all ages can assemble.
- 12 Nutter Butter peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 12 miniature marshmallows
- 12 pretzel sticks
- Place cookies on a wire rack over a large piece of waxed paper. Drizzle chocolate over cookies in a crisscross pattern to form snowshoes. Let stand until chocolate has hardened. For ski poles, thread a marshmallow on one end of each pretzel stick. Serve a set of poles with a pair of snowshoes. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Snowshoe Cookies in Quick Cooking November/December 2001, p39
Reviews for Snowshoe Cookies(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >