These cute snowmen cookies make great treats for children's parties. Kids are always willing to chip in and help decorate them.
Sherri Johnson, Burns, Tennessee
32 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) Nutter Butter cookies
- 1-1/4 pounds white candy coating, melted
- Miniature chocolate chips
- M&M's minis
- Pretzel sticks, halved
- Orange and red decorating gel or frosting
- Using tongs, dip cookies in candy coating; allow excess to drip off.
- Place on waxed paper. Place two chocolate chips on one end of
- cookies for eyes. Place M&M's down middle for buttons.
- For arms, dip ends of two pretzel stick halves into coating; attach
- one to each side. Let stand until set. Pipe nose and scarf with gel
- or frosting. Yield: 32 cookies.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 180 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 67 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.