- 1 package (16 ounces) Nutter Butter cookies
- 1-1/4 pounds white candy coating, melted
- Miniature chocolate chips
- M&M's minis
- Pretzel sticks, halved
- Orange and red decorating gel or frosting
- Using tongs, dip cookies in candy coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper. Place two chocolate chips on one end of cookies for eyes. Place M&M's down middle for buttons.
- For arms, dip ends of two pretzel stick halves into coating; attach one to each side. Let stand until set. Pipe nose and scarf with gel or frosting. Yield: 32 cookies.
Reviews for Snowmen Cookies
"Love these cookies - been making them for years. I also make Santas by dipping bottom half of cookie in white coating for beard (let dry) then coat top 1/3 in white coating (leave middle plain for face) while still wet sprinkle with red sugar for hat, leaving a little white around face for "fur" Add 1/4 mini marshmallow for pompom. Use mini choc. chips for eyes and cinn. red hot for nose attached with a dab of white coating. These may take awhile, but so does decorating other Christmas cookies, that's part of the fun of the season. (I also make ghosts for Halloween)"
"It was very messy. They look more like monsters for halloween!"
"Absolutely adorable....Although messy and somewhat time consuming if you let your children help I have only found ONE issue...Attaching the "arms" to the snowmen tried when we dipped them then tried attaching with left over melted choc....Would make it again!"
"The hat is on the bowl you dinkus"
"how did you make the hat... so very cute addition."