- cranberry in half widthwise; place in the center of olive buttons.
- Cut remaining cranberry in half lengthwise; shape one piece into a
- smile and place on snowman's face (discard remaining cranberry
- Trim carrot to make a small nose; position on face. Cut top of green
- onion into a 1/4-in. strip; tie around neck for scarf. Serve with
- crackers. Yield: 14-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 105 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 244 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.