Snowman Cake Pops Recipe
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup plus 1 can (16 ounces) cream cheese frosting, divided
- 36 lollipop sticks
- Sprinkles, M&M's minis and red Fruit by the Foot fruit rolls
- 1. Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 2. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add 1/2 cup frosting and mix well. Shape mixture into thirty-six 3/4-in. balls and thirty-six 1-in. balls. Place on baking sheets. Freeze for at least 2 hours or refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until cake balls are firm and easy to handle.
- 3. To assemble snowmen, insert a lollipop stick into a large cake ball and then a small cake ball. Insert cake pops into a foam block to stand. In a microwave, warm remaining frosting; stir until smooth. Spoon frosting over each pop.
- 4. Using sprinkles, add faces and buttons to snowmen. Add earmuffs and scarves with M&M's and pieces of fruit rolls. Let stand until set. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 cake pop: 116 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 107mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Snowman Cake Pops
"I love this recipe. The kids st my church will love them."
"The best dessert recipe in the Taste of Home catalogue in decades. A little timely though, but my grandchildren already love this timely classic :)"