Snowcapped Salmon Recipe
- 1 tablespoon King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle flour over salmon fillets. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise and mustard; fold in egg whites. Spoon over salmon. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Snowcapped Salmon(8)
Sort By :
This is a great recipe. It's been the only way we have had salmon since we first tried it. Would be a wonderful company recipe. Melt in your mouth delicious.
Excellent, but next time I'll make half the topping. Far too much for the amount of fish.
Great recipe. The fish was very moist. I would use a larger pan so the topping does not flow over the entire group pf fillets.
My husband and I love this recipe. I have made it with many types of fish and it is always good
Simple and yummy!