Snowcapped Salmon Recipe
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle flour over salmon fillets. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise and mustard; fold in egg whites. Spoon over salmon. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Snowcapped Salmon(6)
Sort By :
Great recipe. The fish was very moist. I would use a larger pan so the topping does not flow over the entire group pf fillets.
My husband and I love this recipe. I have made it with many types of fish and it is always good
Simple and yummy!
I tried this one a while back and it took me forever to remember what it was called. The whole family loved this salmon. It just melted in the mouth. Love it!!!!
I have made this twice and have gotten great reviews. It is so easy to make. Made it for my Mom and her home care person and they loved it! I will be making it again for company.