- On a lightly floured surface, shape dough into two 10-in. x 3-in.
- logs. Transfer to greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 20-25
- minutes or until lightly browned and firm to the touch.
- Transfer to a cutting board; cut diagonally with a sharp knife into
- 1/2-in. slices. Place cut side down on greased baking sheets. Bake
- for 7-9 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove to
- wire racks to cool.
- Dip biscotti halfway into melted butterscotch chips; shake off
- excess. Place on waxed paper until set. Dip butterscotch-coated ends
- partially into melted vanilla chips; shake off excess. Place on
- waxed paper until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 226 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 83 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.