Snowball Peaches Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) peach halves, drained
- Leaf lettuce
- Fresh mint, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and preserves until blended. Stir in pineapple. Place peaches cut side up on a lettuce-lined serving platter; fill with cream cheese mixture. Garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 15 servings.
1 each: 54 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Snowball Peaches
"These came out great and were easy. I increased the cream cheese to two 8 oz packages instead of 3 oz. Also, make sure you drain the pineapple thoroughly. This recipe is versatile - garnish for a special entree, a side dish at a festive breakfast or brunch, or, as someone else did, as a potluck salad."
"Re: snowball peachesTook these to a pot luck dinner - was swamped with request for the recipe - great hit! A little different than a regular salad, and the men loved it also. Will definately be made a lot at my house!"
"Those look delicious,wonder what they would be like with a little red and green cherries cut up in the filling for Christmas ,any thoughts about that ?"
"YUM! These look good and so EASY! THANKS!"