Snowball Peaches Recipe
Peach halves took on a festive look for our snowman brunch when I mounded a fruity cream cheese mixture in them. You can put these simple individual salads together very quickly, and they're fun party fare.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:15 servings
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) peach halves, drained
- Leaf lettuce
- Fresh mint, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and preserves until blended. Stir in pineapple. Place peaches cut side up on a lettuce-lined serving platter; fill with cream cheese mixture. Garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 15 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 54 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 20 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC