Peach halves took on a festive look for our snowman brunch when I mounded a fruity cream cheese mixture in them. You can put these simple individual salads together very quickly, and they're fun party fare.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) peach halves, drained
- Leaf lettuce
- Fresh mint, optional
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and preserves until blended. Stir in pineapple. Place peaches cut side up on a lettuce-lined serving platter; fill with cream cheese mixture. Garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Snowball Peaches in Taste of Home December/January 2000, p39
Reviews for Snowball Peaches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review