84 ServingsReady In Time 1 hour, 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Light Olive Oil
- 1 1/4 cups quick rolled oats
- 1 (18.25 oz.) pkg. Pillsbury® White Cake
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsps. clear McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine olive oil and oats. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in cake mix,
- eggs and vanilla until well blended. Fold in nuts. Form into 1-inch
- balls and place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes or until set. Cool on cookie sheet 1 minute. Remove
- cookies to cooling rack. Roll in powdered sugar while still slightly
- warm. Yield: 7 dozen cookies.