Just like snowflakes, these fluffy cookies will melt in your mouth and disappear before they touch the cookie tray. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Recommended: 35 Cookie Recipes You Need in Your Collection
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup white baking chips
- 1/2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts, toasted
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1-1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place cookie dough in a large bowl; let stand at room temperature 5-10 minutes to soften.
- Add flour and vanilla to dough; beat until blended (dough will be slightly crumbly). Stir in baking chips and nuts. Shape level tablespoons of dough into balls; place 2 in. apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake until bottoms are lightly browned, 12-14 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- For glaze, mix confectioners' sugar, milk and extract until smooth. Dip tops of cookies in glaze. Sprinkle with coconut, patting gently to adhere. Let stand until set. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Originally published as White Chocolate-Macadamia Snowball Cookies in Simple & Delicious October/November 2011, p13
Reviews for Snow-Topped White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review