Snow Pea Holiday Wreath
Santa himself might stop to sample this pretty-as-a-picture finger food! Crunchy green pea pods and juicy red tomatoes add a natural fresh, festive holiday note to my buffet table.
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 pound fresh snow peas, strings removed
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic powder and seasoned
- salt. Place mixture in a pastry bag or heavy-duty plastic bag with a
- small star tip.
- Pipe about 1/4 teaspoon of mixture onto the wide end of each pea pod.
- Arrange pods on a serving platter with cheese mixture toward the
- outside of the platter; fill center with tomatoes. Yield: 20
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 23 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 33 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.