Snow Pea Holiday Wreath Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 pound fresh snow peas, strings removed
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic powder and seasoned salt. Place mixture in a pastry bag or heavy-duty plastic bag with a small star tip.
- 2. Pipe about 1/4 teaspoon of mixture onto the wide end of each pea pod. Arrange pods on a serving platter with cheese mixture toward the outside of the platter; fill center with tomatoes. Yield: 20 servings.
1 each: 23 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Snow Pea Holiday Wreath
"Made this using small balls of fresh mozzarella, tossed with a bit of dry ranch dressing mix then sliced in half instead of the cream cheese. Turned out very tasty>"
"<p>Very nice however, I arranged the pea pods on the plate then dotted the tips, it was much easier and ensured a nice design.</p>"
"Very easy to prepare, but takes a few minutes to design. It looked festive and all comments were positive. I would make it again."