- 4 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon water
- In a small skillet, stir-fry asparagus and peas in butter and oil for 2 minutes. Add ginger and garlic powder; stir-fry 1 minute longer.
- Combine soy sauce and water; stir into skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Snow Pea Asparagus Stir-Fry
Sort By :
Husband loved this; might cut down on the fresh ginger or use powdered.
Preferred the taste before I added the gingerroot and soy sauce. Just a bit to strong of flavor for my personal taste.
This is Delicious,, add a little broccoli also very very good.