Snow Pea and Walnut Stir Fry
Tired of the same ol' peas and carrots? This quick and easy recipe perks up frozen snow peas with Dijon mustard and chopped walnuts.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash salt
- 1 package (6 ounces) frozen snow peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard
- and salt; set aside.
- In a small skillet, stir-fry snow peas in oil for 1-2 minutes or
- until crisp-tender. Add walnuts; cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Drizzle with butter mixture; toss to coat. Cover and cook for 2
- minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.