Snow Pea and Walnut Stir Fry Recipe
Tired of the same ol' peas and carrots? This quick and easy recipe perks up frozen snow peas with Dijon mustard and chopped walnuts.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash salt
- 1 package (6 ounces) frozen snow peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and salt; set aside.
- 2. In a small skillet, stir-fry snow peas in oil for 1-2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add walnuts; cook and stir for 1 minute.
- 3. Drizzle with butter mixture; toss to coat. Cover and cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 232 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 147mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Snow Pea and Walnut Stir Fry
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC